Sunday, 08 January 2006 19:54
Our mission is:
- To provide world-wide support for Vajrayogini practice and study in authentic
lineages, by acting as a non-hierarchical communication platform between vajra
brothers and sisters, with the deepest respect for the advice of fully qualified
teachers such as His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama.
- To promote effective and efficient communication and cooperation
between teachers, practitioners, scholars and translators as well as
the Vajrayogini Practice Groups and Centers about teaching programs,
retreats and any other related activities.
- To support emerging Vajrayogini Practice Groups and Centers.
- To promote the translation, creation and production of practitioner-friendly
Vajrayogini texts, commentaries and other practice materials.
- To preserve and make accessible traditional Vajrayogini texts for
practitioners, translators and scholars by creating and maintaining a catalogue
and repository of available texts.
- To protect the purity of individual lineages and to recognize the value of
discussion and friendly, constructive debate between different commentary
Last Updated on Tuesday, 14 April 2009 06:26